|
|
|
that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live. " "Not all scars show, Not all wounds heal, Sometimes you can't see The pain someone feels."
|
JUx a deep thought of life and reality
i started to think alot of stuff this few days i found that there are alot of things that are missing in my life it is all due to my act i think life is realli veri unexpected ... life jux goes around like a circle watever u done to others, it will goes back to u and i realli don't wan this ,i rather be the 1 who is always.. i also don't wan ppl around mi to get that i and willing to be the one to take everything 4 them though i know god is always a fair person but i jux feel that i'm willing and should be the one to take it up 4 them. i jux running always from stress which is a youth's stress how i do it... i jux keep sticking to him and feel veri happy after all i think i still have to face it but ..i jux trying to run as far as i can i don't wan to show my problems/unhappiness to ppl around mi i jux like to keep things to myself forcing myself to solve it but there is jux soo many things...i don't wan to share after all i think i'm jux a quiet person i can't open up to ppl easily tats y i choose to stick to the one i feel comfortable wit i'm jux not confident wit alot alot of stuff of myself and i'm jux lazy ppl i'm 100% sure tat no girls in this world is ugly they jux lazy i always admire how pretty alot of girls r and have no confident in myself even if a veri pretty girl will also have something in them tat they r not satisfy wit so don't even say i'm perfectly okie no one is prefect. god makes it even out! the thought of dying is veri selfish god had given mi the chance to be in this world to enjoy, to experience and to learn I owe him my life he had given mi the chance to pay back by helping ppl around, by taking care of ppl our parents have go soo far to bring us up I jux don’t understand how their son or daughter could be soo heatless to left them all alone since young I thought of wat I wan when I grow up I wan to built a home for old ppl to have fun tgt I wan a home for the poor ppl I wan a home for the orphanage but I need to earn a lot a lot of money now I still wonder if I really could earn tat much if I really could I would really built those home I’m willing to do whatever I could I love this quotes abt life "I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." - Edward Everett Hale “Our selfishness will condemn us to the worst suffering that we ourselves have invented - loneliness.” -Paulo Coelho “Everything new troubles us. Life catches us unawares and obliges us to journey towards the unknown, even when we do not want to, even when we do not need to.” -Paulo Coelho “If only we could be enlightened enough to be able to listen in the silence.” -Paulo Coelho “The more you understand yourself, the more you will understand the world.” -Paulo Coelho “We lose many things simply out of our fear of losing them.” -Paulo Coelho if u ask mi who I hate… den I will tell u… I don’t have any hatred in anyone becux I don’t believe in hatreds i also don’t believe in dislike I also don’t believe in jealousness all I know is admire.. I admire how attractive the person is who could attract away those ppl around mi I admire how capable the person is I admire how popular the person is I admire how sociable the person is I admire a lot a lot of things of other ppl or so called enemy.. “If you judge someone, you have no time to love them." -Mother Teresa “An enemy always represents a weakness. This might be fear of physical pain, but it could also be a premature sense of victory or the desire to abandon the fight because it is no longer worthwhile.” -Paulo Coelho and lastly no one is doing anything wrong take makes mi sad or wat..i jux thinking of life and reality. everyone is putting on a mask to cover up something…. "When you are hurt, cry if you must, scream if you have to, but remember to wipe off those tears, and put on a happy smile. Your day will be brighter if you walk with your head up." - Ngoc Pham
|
about a GIRL ABt ME,Just Me,Tats ME !The girl with the special name: LiNnAFINALLY FINISHED struggling in: NP-Tourism & Resort Management Drop to earth on: o4 July '88 she believe in god & therefore she is: SEMI-VeGetAriAn My Love,Loved,Loving & Lovely:*Loving Frenz who r all soo pretty and handsome*Lovely happy family of 4 *Love Eating ALL ICE-CREAMS! tat's y she's fat *Loved camping *Loved CollEcting LeTTer pAdS *Love Vegetables and fruits! *LOVE Shopping SHOPPING SHOPPING!!! My SMALL SMALL wishes*travel around the whole world*to be SMARTER *Less Clumsy *to spend more times with frens *to help alots of ppl *to earn lots of money so my parents can retire earlier *More Photos!!! *More Time to SLEEP!!
|
Friends for sale All my Love Ones ![]() [[ *nP Sportscamp* ]] *NPSSC. *Sportscamp GLS 07. *Aloysius. *Amirul. *Bush. *Calista. *Daphne. *Elieen *Ernest. *Gary. *Grace. *GInni. *Henry. *Hong yun. *Jia Zi. *Julian. *Jzeying. *Jie Ting. *Jeff. *Jie ping. *karmen. *Kay. *ken. *kit. *Killa. *Lindi. *Melissa. *Midori. *Nicole. *Reggie. *Sammie. *Shaun. *ShuiXian. *sinee. *Syafi. *Timothy. *Yin ling. *Xuan. ![]() [[ *Outram* ]] *Ah BAO *CheRyL *Cien *Amin *Alex *Eelin *Felica *Hui qin *Jasreel *Jie Ying *JuN LiNg *Ken *kahkay *li ling *Liqin *mei yu *Michelle *pei Ting *puay ling *Shi Hui *siew ling *WaNnI *WiNgChU *Yi hsien *yilan *yiling ![]() [[ *nP Frenz* ]] *Abi *Apple *April *Audris *Cherrlyn *david *Harris *HuiXin *Joanna *Kenji *Medeylim *pearl *shaoling *sheryl *samantha *Zhewei *Rachel CMA ![]() [[ *BA care Cambodia* ]] *Serve Cambodia *Dickson *yan pin *Esther *Jian zhou *Hwee ying *Stanley *MAbia *wENDY *pEI wEN *Alex
|
Speak, Chat and CRAP
|
about this site designer: Wei Lin Na! banner: ME! Soo happy !!! my veri own SITE!! more TO COME!!!
|
Glab it! Memories tat stay for life*Serve cambodia sept 2006 *sportscamp GLs sentosa 13/3/07 *GB enrollment 25/3/07 *Sportscamp 07/08 1-4th april *BA orientation 10-13/04/07 *Sportscamp-sentosa 14/4/07 *Sportscamp,1st day of sch-16/4/07 *TRM GIRLS sentosa 20/4/07 *Klallam-East Coast 5/5/07 *Klallam-Movie outing 9/5/07 *Sportcamp-D&D 19/5/07 *Singapore Art Festival 2007 & Pan Pacific Hotel visit 23-27/5/07 *Y2Y camp 11/6/07 *MOS modeling 14/6/07 *My best birthdAY 4/7/07 *ssc & helper at sentosa 14/7/07 *Shopping 4 preasent 27/9/07 *SHIHUI BIRTHDAY 28/9/07 *GLS nite at eski bar 31/10/07 *sportscamp klallam dinner 27/11/07 *NPP CAMP 27th feb-1st march *SportscAMP 08/09 *GL cAMP 13-15march08 *2th april,wed ladies nite *5th,april2008 SSC outing *8th and 9th april,jiaxin chalet *10th,april2008 klallam ECP *25th,april2008 klallam Prawing *10th,May2008 Sportscamp DND *14th oct 2008 Kalllam outing *7th Feb 2009 Gl bonding camp
|
Disclaimer
Rewind
|

