|
|
|
that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live. " "Not all scars show, Not all wounds heal, Sometimes you can't see The pain someone feels."
|
SOoooo Many Days... never Hear from mi...~ MISSED MI RIGHT!!! hahahaa....I'M BACK~ WITH ALOTS alots ALOTS of Happy Updates ITS A VERI HAPPENING, SURPRISING, CRAZY, STRESSFUL, LOVELY, ENJOYABLE, CONTENTED WEEK FOR MI!!! 7th Dec,Sun After work, we all went to bugis for dinner but the adults went for steamboat and therefore the kids (brother & his 3 frens, dear & mi and 3 small cousins) went crystal jade for dinner. Dear was force to eat crystal jade with mi..hahah Ooopppsss...sorri ~ cux i realli don't like steamboat! EAT TILL SCARED LE!!! OMG!! Bringing 3 kids out tgt is DREADFUL & TERRIBLE!!! They ARE FAR TOO PLAYFUL & NOISY!!!! KILLING US!!!! But the dinner was good. After which, dear sent my 3 small cousins and mi home. and mi and dear HAD a HAPPY AND FUNNY CAM WHORING SESSION!!! HAHAHAH...HAPPY~ENJOY~ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() the 4 different expression~ hehehe![]() ![]() EVERY TIME GANNA KISSED BY JUN JIE!!! HAHAHA see jun jie is posting for this photo!! CUTE RIGHT!! hahahaA GREAT DAY!! AND MEMORABLE DAY FOR MI!!! 1st time in my life I went for someone’s wedding solemnisation!!! He is my GB officer in sec sch..ETHAN and MELISSA !!! CONGRATULATIONS to YANDAO AND CHIO BU!!!! Melissa is DAMN DAMN PRETTY !!! hhaha…and it is also a gathering for all GB girls..soo long never see each other ~ everyone is becoming PRETTIER!! And I’m SOOOo proud of myself that I manage to find my way to SAJC!!!! Lalala but I did a very dangerous turn…hahaha cux I last min den saw the SAJC sign and turn from 2nd lane!! Hahaha EELIN I’M A SAFE DRIVER DON’T WORRY!! I would say that it is quite a funny wedding..quite a lot of funny things happened..happy memories~ Hahaha..i had lunch with huiqin at AMK HUB at New York New York…DAMN FULL LOR!!! And also our 1st time eating a crab in a western restaurant hahaha..DAMN FUNNY PLX~ after a WONDERFUL lunch, I went to work…was damn late la..hahaa… and after work went for dinner and STONE at mac with feng rui and. Weifang is pretty right...my good sister at work ![]() ![]() the 2 YOUNGEST ladies there..mi 20, wei fang 19 SEAFOOD PLATTER ![]() ![]() ![]() 5th Dec, Fri TODAY IS A LALA and HAPPY DAY!!! Ruth had a event at raffle city convention..and she said she is DAMN BORED ..so mi and apple *WALK OVER to find her at raffle city..and we walk damn fast okie!!! Hahaha and we did a bit of window shopping and had Soup Spoon for lunch over there. After which, we help ruth to carry back some books..this time we never walk back and also never take CAB!! WE took MRT okie!! So long never take MRT le! My colleagues and I had A LOTS OF FUN AT WORK NOW!! and everyone’s display nick is DAMN funny!!! Hahaha …Apple wrote, “LINNA IS DAMN NOISY” Ruth and Maslina wrote,” I think I quite relax lei!” and I wrote,” CHRISTMAS SHoPPing!” hahaha cux ruth, apple and mi had agreed to go shopping after work!!! they had to wait for mi to finish my work and damn FUNNY day! We had a fast shopping for coach, Gucci and other branded stuff but..never buy anything!!! Cux nothing is appealing to US!!! Since it is a SHOPPING~ means I must REALLI GET SOMETHING!!! And very last min, I got a dress from Pull and Bear!! Lalala happy after spending $90 on a dress!! And dear fetch mi home as he was invited over for a wonderful dinner cooked by Dad (pay back yesterday’s).. YUMMY!! All my fav~~ HAPPY DAY!! in cab going SHOPPING!!~ Raffle city convention.. ARE WE realli THERE to help ruth to pack UP ?!!! hahaa Soup spoon...mine is pepper mushroom apple's : creamy mushroom Ruth's : chicken soup ( hahaha i also don't know)![]() 4TH Dec, thu Actually, ruth, apple and I planned to go K after work, but mum specifically ask mi and dear to go home for dinner …but end up, dad never buy all the stuff that mum asked him to buy..so we had a simple dinner..but I still think it is a wonderful dinner though it is all simple dish..but I jux LOVE my MUM’s COOKING SKILLs!! I ALSO LOVE MY DAD’S OKIE.!! Hahaha 3rd Dec, Wed Another HAPPY day in office cux I know ruth and apple is going SHOPPING with mi after work!! I’M IN HAPPY SHOPPING MOOD IN OFFICE WHOLE DAY LOR!! Hahaha… and we went for Gucci sales!!! But sianz never buy anything…cux nothing is appealing to mi..!! but…we went to Miss Selfridge and I got myself A VERI NICE TOP!!! LOVE LOVE ~ lalala..After a fast shopping, dear fetch us and we sent apple home as her dad is going oversea, she need to sent him off.. we are damn HUNGRY cux too BUSY SHOPPING!! Hahah so dear and I went to nearby market for a simple dinner. HAPPY !! LOVE Love~ simple lunch in office ![]() ![]() ![]() TODAY IS A DAMN CHILL-LAX AND HAPPY DAY at work and after work !!!! Morning, around 11 plus..ruth ,apple and I went to bas plaza to source for quotation for name card and my banner and printing cost..after which it is around 12 noon so we decided to go for lunch straight… AND WE FINALLY HAD A PROPER AND HAPPY MEAL!!! We had lunch at Shokudo Japanese Coffee House! YUMMY!!! IT’S A MUST TRY JAP FOOD!!! Their concept is damn CREATIVE and the taste is SCRUMPTIOUS!!! We really had a great time laughing and dinning there. After that went back to office and boss suddenly wanna celebrate Malina’s belated bday..SOoo …we give her a small surprise with ice-cream cakes!! and it was fun especially during PHOTOTAKING TIME!!!! Whose suggestion for company’s photo taking…!?! Hahaha OF CUX MI LA!!! GOT MI MEANS GOT MEMORIES TO BE CAPTURE DOWN! And after the bday celebration, we had a funny discussion for company’s CHRISTMAS PARTY CELEBRATION!!! AND I’M THE ORGANISER!!! Hahaha everyone had a great laughing time during discussion! This is the kind of ppl I like to work with…the ppl there are great and really nice but the work load is SUCKING!! …and its like 5 plus liao after the enchanting Christmas party discussion session..and ruth and mi was like,” we only left 1 hr to work lei..hehehehe” cheeky smile..hahaha…today is like fri mood lor!!! Not like a normal weekday working mood lor!! And we set to leave office by 7PM!!! We MADE IT!! And actually wanna go CHIONG K de..but jux nice step out of office RAIN!!! But nvm..we wen to a pub jux downstairs and had a DAMN GREAT LAUGHING TIME AND A DAMN HILARIOUS GIRLS-NITE CHAT…I REALLI ENJOY MY TIME WITH MY COLLEAGUES!!! Today is really a very special relaxing working day for mi…I must say, this is very RARE!! and I really wanna say THANK YOU to all my COLLEAGUES who made my life in attachment a happy one! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Had a meeting at bishan for IASSID and actually I’m also suppose to go for my TUCSS meeting at LTA, but IASSID is my first meeting with the committee therefore boss ask mi to go for the more impt one. After which, went to AMK to find my aunt as the meeting ends around 8..jux nice my aunt also going to knock off..sooooOoo…hehehe a FREE RIDE HOME!!! Lalalaa~ 30th Nov, Sun After work, I went to meet dear and we had dinner at Jurong point. We went to try Yaki yaki bo Teppanyaki Restaurant #b1-52. I think it was nice! I love their fried noodle (seafood Yakisoba)!!!!! And dear had the beef set (Wagyu set with tamago rice). Dear promise mi that we SHALL try all the Japanese Restaurant at the Basement 1 !!!! YAAAa~ and after tat we went to watch, Madagascar!!.. DAMN FUNNY AND TOUCHING SHOW!!! MUST WATCH OKIE!!! Hahaha and next comes the most funny thing….we decided to have KFC (as a some simple supper) and this 2 waitress gave us like 30 packet of chilli source LEI!!! Dear and mi both guess that they must had just got a scolding from their supervisor LA!! hahaha ![]() ![]() 29th Nov, SatAfter work, had steamboat at aunt hse and dear was invited. 28th Nov, Fri Morning, I went to temple (Kwan yin miao) to pray cux it is CHU YI~ …I dabao some vegetarian finger food for breakfast and lunch to share with colleagues…den I went to atm…and after I withdraw $100, my account balance Shocked MI!! How come I still left soo much for the month?! Normally close to to the end of the month, I will usually either BROKE or left like less than $200 in bank…hahaha but I still left like $700 plus lor.. think maybe I never spend much this month ba….and during work, I was soo damn busy and got soo DAMN stressed Up until I got no appetite for lunch but jux feel like going out for some FRESH AIR!!! And emotionlessly within 15 minutes, I spend $200 plus on Lancome make-up product and signed –up for their membership!!! Hahaha ANYONE NEED LANCOME discount card plx come to ME!! HAHAHA.. And went back to sucking work.. and I had to bring back office work back home to do in order to make it for GL training in sch..but by the time I after office and reached sch, just nice the training jux ENDED ..but nvm la..go show face also good ..hahaha ..no la..Actually I really missed SSC!!! Soo happy to see the helpers and the comm but sorri guys was loaded with tons of office work need to be done, that’s why never join ur for debrief and dinner..
|
about a GIRL ABt ME,Just Me,Tats ME !The girl with the special name: LiNnAFINALLY FINISHED struggling in: NP-Tourism & Resort Management Drop to earth on: o4 July '88 she believe in god & therefore she is: SEMI-VeGetAriAn My Love,Loved,Loving & Lovely:*Loving Frenz who r all soo pretty and handsome*Lovely happy family of 4 *Love Eating ALL ICE-CREAMS! tat's y she's fat *Loved camping *Loved CollEcting LeTTer pAdS *Love Vegetables and fruits! *LOVE Shopping SHOPPING SHOPPING!!! My SMALL SMALL wishes*travel around the whole world*to be SMARTER *Less Clumsy *to spend more times with frens *to help alots of ppl *to earn lots of money so my parents can retire earlier *More Photos!!! *More Time to SLEEP!!
|
Friends for sale All my Love Ones ![]() [[ *nP Sportscamp* ]] *NPSSC. *Sportscamp GLS 07. *Aloysius. *Amirul. *Bush. *Calista. *Daphne. *Elieen *Ernest. *Gary. *Grace. *GInni. *Henry. *Hong yun. *Jia Zi. *Julian. *Jzeying. *Jie Ting. *Jeff. *Jie ping. *karmen. *Kay. *ken. *kit. *Killa. *Lindi. *Melissa. *Midori. *Nicole. *Reggie. *Sammie. *Shaun. *ShuiXian. *sinee. *Syafi. *Timothy. *Yin ling. *Xuan. ![]() [[ *Outram* ]] *Ah BAO *CheRyL *Cien *Amin *Alex *Eelin *Felica *Hui qin *Jasreel *Jie Ying *JuN LiNg *Ken *kahkay *li ling *Liqin *mei yu *Michelle *pei Ting *puay ling *Shi Hui *siew ling *WaNnI *WiNgChU *Yi hsien *yilan *yiling ![]() [[ *nP Frenz* ]] *Abi *Apple *April *Audris *Cherrlyn *david *Harris *HuiXin *Joanna *Kenji *Medeylim *pearl *shaoling *sheryl *samantha *Zhewei *Rachel CMA ![]() [[ *BA care Cambodia* ]] *Serve Cambodia *Dickson *yan pin *Esther *Jian zhou *Hwee ying *Stanley *MAbia *wENDY *pEI wEN *Alex
|
Speak, Chat and CRAP
|
about this site designer: Wei Lin Na! banner: ME! Soo happy !!! my veri own SITE!! more TO COME!!!
|
Glab it! Memories tat stay for life*Serve cambodia sept 2006 *sportscamp GLs sentosa 13/3/07 *GB enrollment 25/3/07 *Sportscamp 07/08 1-4th april *BA orientation 10-13/04/07 *Sportscamp-sentosa 14/4/07 *Sportscamp,1st day of sch-16/4/07 *TRM GIRLS sentosa 20/4/07 *Klallam-East Coast 5/5/07 *Klallam-Movie outing 9/5/07 *Sportcamp-D&D 19/5/07 *Singapore Art Festival 2007 & Pan Pacific Hotel visit 23-27/5/07 *Y2Y camp 11/6/07 *MOS modeling 14/6/07 *My best birthdAY 4/7/07 *ssc & helper at sentosa 14/7/07 *Shopping 4 preasent 27/9/07 *SHIHUI BIRTHDAY 28/9/07 *GLS nite at eski bar 31/10/07 *sportscamp klallam dinner 27/11/07 *NPP CAMP 27th feb-1st march *SportscAMP 08/09 *GL cAMP 13-15march08 *2th april,wed ladies nite *5th,april2008 SSC outing *8th and 9th april,jiaxin chalet *10th,april2008 klallam ECP *25th,april2008 klallam Prawing *10th,May2008 Sportscamp DND *14th oct 2008 Kalllam outing *7th Feb 2009 Gl bonding camp
|
Disclaimer
Rewind
|

